Applicable for website use
If you have any questions relating to the Terms and Conditions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org where we would be happy to answer your questions. These terms and conditions apply to the website and it’s use, including accessing and ordering from this website.
If you have any questions relating to the terms and conditions, then please contact us at email@example.com or use the Contact Us page with a subject headline of ‘Terms and Conditions’. If you do not agree with these terms and conditions, you may not access this website.
- Conditions – meaning these terms and conditions and the conditions set out across the website
- Products – means anything that is sold on this website
- Users – means the users of the Website collectively
- You – means directly you using the website.
- Personal Information – means the details you put through when purchasing a product
- We/us – means Rule Refurbs Ltd, trading as The Bathroom Renovators, registered office at 43 Dendridge Close, Enfield, Middlesex, EN1 4PN. Registered in England. Company registration number 10691417.
- Website – means this specific website; www.bathroom-renovators.co.uk and all contents within it.
- Cookies – means small text files which our Website places on your computer’s hard drive to store information about your shopping session and to identify your computer
In the event that the Site contains separate terms of trading linked to via the Site homepage, in the case of conflict between those terms of trading and these Trading Terms the terms of trading shall prevail over these Trading Terms.
You are provided with access to this Website in accordance with these Conditions and any orders placed or agreements set by you must be placed strictly in accordance with these Conditions.
You agree fully to indemnify, defend and hold us, and our officers, directors, and everyone who is linked to the business immediately on demand, from and against all claims, liability, damages, losses, costs and expenses, including reasonable legal fees, arising out of any breach of the Conditions by you or any other liabilities arising out of your use of this Website, or the use of other people accessing the Website using your Personal Information.
We reserve the right to:
- modify or withhold, either temporarily or permanently, the website or any pages, with or without notice to you and you agree that we will not be liable to yourself or any third party for any modification or withholding of the Website; and/or
- change the Conditions from time to time, and your continued use of the Website (or any part thereof) following such change shall be deemed to be your acceptance of such change. You hold responsibility to keep up with the terms and conditions of this website, and if you do not agree to any terms, then please stop use of this website.
To provide increased value to our Users, we may provide links to other websites or resources for you to access at your sole discretion. You acknowledge and agree that, as you have chosen to enter the linked website we are not responsible for the availability of such external sites or resources, and do not review or endorse and are not responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for (i) the privacy practices of such websites, (ii) the content of such websites, including (without limitation) any advertising, content, products, goods or other materials or services on or available from such websites or resources or (iii) the use to which others make of these websites or resources, nor for any damage, loss or offence caused or alleged to be caused by, or in connection with, the use of or reliance on any such advertising, content, products, goods or other materials or services available on such external websites or resources.
When you use our website, you’ll see that we offer you recommendations, showing products we think you might like and could perhaps miss when you’re browsing the site.
When you use this website, you may see recommendations placed before you showing products that you may like, which is based off previous browsing history on the website.
Please see our Privacy Notice if you’d like more information.
We will treat all your Personal Data as confidential (although we reserve the right to disclose this information in the circumstances set out below). We will keep it on a secure server and we will fully comply with all applicable privacy regulations and consumer legislation.
We will treat all your Personal Data as confidential. We do however reserve the right to disclose any of this information in exceptional circumstances, such as lawbreaking. Your data is kept on a secure encrypted server and is inaccessible to anyone who does not require that information to provide you products or services. We will comply with all applicable privacy regulations and consumer legislation.
We will take all reasonable care, in so far as it is in our power to do so, to keep the details of your order and payment secure, but in the absence of negligence on our part we cannot be held liable for any loss you may suffer if a third party procures unauthorised access to any data you provide when accessing or ordering from the Website. We are currently updating our Refund Policy, please check back here soon.
- Any agreement set out over the phone or via email which are confirmed by both you and us.
We will further send a confirmation detailing the Services to be provided, and a rough estimation of the costs associated.
Non-acceptance of an order may be a result of one of the following:
- The Service you ordered being unavailable.
- Our inability to obtain authorisation for your payment
- The identification of a pricing or product description error
- Your not meeting the eligibility to order criteria set out in the main Terms & Conditions
- Should we have taken payment prior to non-acceptance of your Order then we will refund you, but please note that it can take up to 5 days for the bank to transfer the funds to you. This would be taken care of by a third-party payment processor that we use, however if this is the case we will ensure to help you with this.
The contract will be concluded in English.
If you do require any information regarding orders/services you have placed with us, please email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org, or visit our Contact Us page to send us a message.
This legislation offers you the following cancellation rights when you buy online:
- You are entitled to cancel your contract if you so wish, provided that you exercise your right prior to any materials being purchased for your Service.
- To exercise your right to cancel, you must clearly state to us your decision to cancel the purchasing contract by clear contact to us, stating any order identifiable information such as order number, full name, address, and email address.
- You can cancel by email: email@example.com or via our contact page.
You may still be liable to cover costs.
The best way to handle a potential cancellation is to contact us directly.
If you feel you have unanswered questions regarding these Terms and Conditions then please contact us immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org or use our Contact Us page to send us a message.
If you do not agree to these Terms and Conditions then please refrain from using or accessing this Website. We do not accept liability for any use of the Website when the Terms and Conditions are not agreed upon on behalf of you.
If you need to contact us, please use our Contact Us page or email email@example.com